I’ve completed Skyrim ages ago, but I still had incomplete achievements, so I return to the game every now and then to try and complete a few. For this purpose, I even started a new character, this time a rogue. I decided not to start the first dragon encounter until it’s absolutely necessary, which means I won’t be bothered by dragon attacks until I get to the Thu’um Master achievement.
As of right now, I’m only missing 5 in total:
- Wanted: I need to escape from jail. Easy, but I’m saving it for later.
- Master Criminal: A bounty of 1000 gold in all the holds. Not too hard, though might take long. I’ll do this one last, probably.
- Oblivion Walker: I need to collect 15 daedric artefacts. Since there are 15 shrines in total, this pretty much means I need to get each one. I already got the Dawnbreaker and I got Azura’s Star tonight. I’ll be focusing on this achievement, for the most part.I also have the mace of Molag Bal, but that one wasn’t shrine related, so I’m not sure if it counts.
- Thu’um Master: Learn 20 shouts. This one, I’ll do among the last, since I just don’t want to be bothered by dragon attacks.
- Master: Reach level 50. I’m 43 now, closing in on 44. I’m hoping I’ll get this one while I’m dealing with all the other achievements.
In any case, Oblivion Walker is my focus right now. I’m not sure which shrine I’ll do next. It will probably be whatever shrine I know the location of.